This event is in the past.
Please join us this Saturday at 9 am for our bi-annual meeting! Be sure to pick up your new BANA hat!
Topics to be discussed:
1. Ward 3 Update from Ward 3 Director, Kathy Webb
2. Speaker: Fireman Bo Hager Fire Prevention Educator
Community Outreach Dept. Little Rock Fire Department
2. BANA Neighborhood Watch Update
3. Love Your Block Grant award & distribution of BANA hats
4. Election of new officers
In addition, Pulaski County Judge Barry Hyde will be in attendance to answer any questions attendees have.
Brady Elementary is a Title I school, with over 95% of their student body qualifying for free/reduced lunch. Please help us collect the items Brady Elementary needs for their students. Bring it with you to the meeting, or contact a Board member to make your donation if you aren't able to attend.
Needed items list:
1. Facial Tissues
2. Wide Rule Loose-Leaf Paper
4. Crayons (24 count)
5. Washable Markers
6. Glue Sticks – white glue only
7. Composition Notebooks
8. 2-Pocket Folders with Prongs
9. 2-Pocket Folders without Prongs
10. Pens (Red, Blue, Black)